As people is the key factor for generating and growing innovation processes in companies and institutions we have developed a human centred approach to Understand and Manage Corporate Culture that combines a Cultural Studies approach and a Management perspective to provide companies with the skills to understand , design and implement companies that run with a high productivity and that become a great place to work and grow professionally and personally.
This Presentation would explain how Design Thinking can be the foundation to transform culture in organisations of any size, what a Chief Cultural Officer should do and how to reach happiness at work for productive employees. Segments Topics:
- Intro and welcome
- Organisational Ethnography and Human Centered Design
- The Digital workplace culture
- Corporations into Communities through Design Thinking
- From Corporate Culture to Cultural Design
- A Cultural Design Thinking Methodology for Organisations